It’s Mexican dump casserole and it’s delicious!
The original is on Food Networks insta page but I made some tweaks with what I had at home: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-P7eJFF01w/?igshid=1fb8pfokxpju2
1 can of diced tomatoes chilis (any will do)
1 cup chicken broth (more if you want it moister)
1 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic power** I always wing it with spices… I probably added more than this.
1/2 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
1 can black beans (I used kidney beans)
1 can corn (I substituted frozen chopped green peppers)
6-8 small corn tortillas cut in quarters
2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (I used slices of pepper jack I had that I chopped up)
1/2 cup Chopped red onions
Sour cream/Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 375. Dump the tomatoes, chicken broth, spices, salt in a large mixing bowl and stir well
2. Add beans, corn, other veggies, tortillas, shredded chicken, cheese into bowl and stir well.
3. Oil a 13×9 inch baking dish and dump casserole ingredients.
4. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
5. Add some cheese to the top and bake at 410 for another 8-10 min uncovered until melted.
6. Serve with chopped onions, sour cream and cilantro on top.